Wednesday, August 3, 2011

Getting Freebie Coupons

I know I have been out of the loop a bit lately, but summer has been just what it should be a time of lack of schedules!
We got back from our house in Pennsylvania last week to a giant pile of mail! In it there were two free product coupons, a complete surprise. Both were for shampoos. There are strategies to getting the most out of your coupons. I get free products pretty regularly and I try to use them in a strategic matter. If it is a household product coupon, I generally want to use that at CVS. If you are an Extracare card holder then you should be getting fairly regular emails from CVS for say $5 off $25 or something similar. This is a great way to use the free product coupon, because it goes towards your total amount as money you are spending even though you are not paying a cent. Another way I try to use them is to actually earn an extracare reward. If I have a free diaper coupon and they are giving two dollars in extracare bucks then I am making money on buying my diapers. If it is a food product only available in my grocery store, I will often save those free product coupons for a day when I don't have much savings. It just simply makes me feel better! Today I admit we doubled our usual grocery spending, still save about 45%, but hey it is summer:).

No comments:

Post a Comment