Thursday, November 17, 2011

If You Shop Online Use Ebates!

Since having children, I have found shopping online to not only be easier but more economical. Even with some shipping fees, it beats dragging a little one from store to store plus I can shop when I have a minute. Last year I joined Ebates and was able to earn cash back while shopping.
  1. First join Ebates.
  2. Now every time you are ready to order something online, you login to Ebates and search to see if they are offering a reward. Today I got 8% back for shopping with Disney store.
  3. Quarterly you can cash out and get a check, Paypal or even give your earned rewards to charity.
It is very easy and often time they will notify of a great deal that I can take advantage with one of their partners such as Lands End. Plus if you start your account and get friends to joint hey will pay you $5 for each new friend who uses their service.
If you have not used Ebates yet, then I would start!

No comments:

Post a Comment