Saturday, March 24, 2012

Great Gymboree Deals

A friend alerted me the other day to a wonderful deal going on at Gymboree both on line and in stores.  First you want to get your 20% off coupon through this special offer or in your current Parents magazine. (it is worth getting this cheap subscription for their almost monthly 20% off couppon). Then head over to Gymboree where this is an awesome 30% off everything.
Swim shirts and swim suits for boys then run around $12 with the discount.  Also check out the deals on their pajamas.  I like Gymboree much more for my son than my daughter since the boys clothes are less matchy and can be mixed well.  I happily paid about $9 for some great quality tees, plus if you like consign clothes the Gymboree clothes always sell well. Shipping is free if you spend $75 and they are offering Gymbucks.  Thanks Shelby for the tip!

No comments:

Post a Comment