Sunday, June 17, 2012

All About My Dad by Cole and Cecily too





All About Dad
My Dad’s  name is Richard.
His job is fireman.
At work he puts water on the fire, but he does work on the ladder though.
My dad likes to eat fruit snacks.
My dad likes to cook hot dogs.
My dad’s best friend is me.
My dad has fun when he swims.
His favorite thing to read is magazines about hunting.
On TV he likes to watch Top Shot.
My dad likes to sing Christmas Songs.
My dad is proud of me when I color.
Together we like to go fishing.
I love my dad because I just love him.


By Cecily:
 
All About Dad
My Dad’s name is Daddy.
His job is fireman.
At work he eeeeeee.(siren)
My dad likes to eat food.
My dad’s best friend is Cole
His favorite thing to read is stories.
On TV he likes to watch Mickey Mouse.
My dad likes to sing Happy Birthday daddy.
Together we like to play.
I love my dad because he is funny.

No comments:

Post a Comment