Friday, December 13, 2013

Get Your Free Apps!!!

Every Friday there are a ton of free apps listed over on Smart Apps for Kids.  Sometimes I remember, but more likely I forget!   When I do remember, it is such a score, because there are always 5 or 6 great games for free that keep my kids entertained.  I usually try any that look good out then delete them if they are not a take.  My favorite this week, which we had already paid for is Toca Kitchen.

Another we are trying is an adding game called Addimal Adventure developed by teachers. 




I also look for the high value apps that are free like the Intro to Math by Montessorium.  This usually runs $4.99, so you are getting a great value here.
So check out these great apps over a Smart Apps for Kids! Let us know which you love!


No comments:

Post a Comment