Wednesday, November 12, 2014

Secret Outlast Really Outlasts My Day

When BzzAgent offered me a chance to try Secret Outlast, I was a little skeptical.  I am generally someone who has to pay top dollar for a clinical strength deodorant.  Secondly, could a clear gel really stay clear and not stain my clothes?  I have been using this exclusively for three weeks and I want to say that it works perfectly.




 The scent is light enough that it smells fresh without overwhelming me.  It works all day and covers without needing to be reapplied even after working all day outside, spending time in a classroom of preschoolers, or hiking.  It also remains clear even when I accidentally brush it up on the exterior of my clothing.  Bzzagent provided me with this free sample which has been a great way for me to try something new and know how well it works.  I recommend it to you based on my personal experience.  I would surely purchase secret Oulast clear again! 

No comments:

Post a Comment