Saturday, March 5, 2011

Germs Be Gone!


We have been hit with sickness in our house the last few days. Funny thing is that everyone has something different, but we all have something only my mom who came for a nice visit is left standing! Now we are all on the road to recovery with a little help from our friend antibiotics, we need to disinfect this place.
Cleaning is not my specialty as most of you know. It is always safe to use our bathrooms, eat from our dishes, but it may not be a good idea to run your hand along the edge of my picture frames (unless you did it today as I just got done this chore). Unfortunately, cleaning is a daily chore that just must be done and with two kids, an outdoorsy husband and a hunting dog in our house there is plenty of dirt tracked in every day. Doesn't help that our backyard is basically a swamp.

I go through cleaning products, hoping to make the task more fun or quicker or just darn bearable. My latest favorite is the Rubbermaid Reveal Mop. The cool thing about this mop is that the pads are washable and you can put any cleaning solution into the plastic reservoir. So today I was able to use an eco friendly cleaner while other days I use something especially for hardwood floors. It really saves compared to the Wet Jet, especially since I am fortunate enough to have little trigger happy hands helping me!
So on this springlike day, I am heading back to cleaning and hoping that we will be back to 100% soon!

1 comment:

  1. Throw open those windows for a bit and let OUT THAT BUG!!!

    ReplyDelete