Things that Annoy her:
- Sitting in the cart
- Looking at the food and not getting to eat the food.
- Sitting in the cart some more
- Me holding the coupons while she wants to tear them to shreds.
- Me putting food in the cart without her getting to sample it.
- Waiting in line without getting to press the credit card pay pad buttons.
- Not today but often..Cole getting to be in the play place while she is you guessed it stuck in the cart.
Really if you are not saving money at the store with coupons now, your only excuse would be that you have multiples under the age of 2. If I can do it with this little monkey tantruming the whole way then you can do.
Total cost just under $65 with $5 back.
Got lots of Organic this time. The blueberries were $4 but Cecily was dying for them and yes I let her eat them without washing them, again I never claimed to be Mother of the Day:)