Tuesday, January 24, 2012

Versatile Blogger Award!

I was so honored to receive this Blogger Award from Frugal Mommie of 2, she has a great blog which is evidenced from all her followers! Take some time to check out all she has to offer on her blog.
The award has you tell 7 things about yourself then pass along to other blogs you feel deserve the recognition.
1. I like living somewhere with four seasons, easy to say since our winter has been so mild.
2. I love socializing but also like being a homebody.
3. I am more of a morning person than a night person, but could stand if my little one would sleep past 6:00.
4. Living away from family support is tricky when you have kids and I often think how it would be to be nearby my family who would be more than willing to help out!
5. I am a dog person, sorry cats don't do it for me but if they do it for you then that is great!
6. My husband is a better cook than I am.
7. I spend too much of my time doing laundry, where do all the clothes come from?
Check out these other cool blogs!
Heritage Schoolhouse
Saving you Green
Glamorous Without the Guilt
Angie's Angle

No comments:

Post a Comment