Monday, February 13, 2012

Ghirardelli Milk and Truffle Review


Getting a bag of free chocolates delivered to my door was a great way to end a long day with the kids.  Of course I had to tuck these away so the little ones didn't gobble them up.  I finally treated myself after the kids were tucked away.  Ghiradelli is one of my favorite brands for sweets including their baking chips that add the extra decadence to a simple chocolate chip cookie.  The Milk and Truffle squares are very sweet and smooth.  They literally melt in your mouth and leave a rich and chocolatey aftertaste.
I also liked the portion size of the squares.  You are able to eat just one or two and feel satisfied.  You can check out the additional flavors available at the Ghiradelli site. I would like to try the dark chocolate with sea salt caramel filling.  These squares are available at Target.

I received a sample bag from Shespeaks.com in return for my honest opinion and review of this product. All opinions are 100% mine.

No comments:

Post a Comment