Monday, March 26, 2012

My Little Romeo


Cole has a real heart for his little lady friends. In fact there seems to be so many little girls in our life that it is not uncommon for Cole to be in a situation where there are 5 girls and he is the only boy in sight.  The other day we were invited to our friends' house for dinner.  The kids played with their 11 year old daughter and two neighbors who were 3 and 9 years old.  The kids had so much fun and on the way home, I asked Cole what his favorite part was.  His response was simply, "Julia."  (She is the 11 year old.)  I said it was so nice of her to play with you guys.  His response was, "Mom she is my new girlfriend, I really like her a lot."  To which I explained that he is a little young for a girlfriend still and she is a bit too old for him.  Cole came back quickly," Mom she doesn't need to know I am only four, just don't even tell her how old I am and she won't figure it out."  Okay buddy the fact that you are as tall as her waist should not give it away at all!

No comments:

Post a Comment