Thursday, August 16, 2012

Worth a Try Rubbermaid LunchBlox



Remember the days of brown bags and smashed peanut butter sandwiches for your lunch.  We are fortunate that since that time, packing a lunch has evolved.  Now that Cole is heading off to full day Kindergarten, I am faced with the challenge of packing him a healthy lunch that will sustain his energy.  For us that means sending in lunch in something sturdy with a cool pack to keep his foods fresh.

I was fortunate enough to receive the Rubbermaid LunchBlox, which is new to the market.   For my couponing friends you may have seen the $1.50 coupon in your recent insert or can print one on the Rubbermaid site.
Here is what I really enjoy about the LunchBlox
  • It is compact, but spacious enough to pack a full healthy lunch.
  • The Blue Ice pack is slender and fits neatly between the compartments.
  • The kit is dishwasher, microwave and freezer safe.
  • It is made in the USA.
  • LunchBlox fits neatly into a lunch box without being heavy.
  • LunchBlox is BPA free. 

This kit comes in a variety of sizes.  While the sandwich kit is perfect for Cole, the entree kit would be perfect for an adult to take leftovers in for lunch!  The sandwich kit retails for $12.99 and with that $1.50 off coupon it makes it a better deal.  You can find this new Rubbermaid product at stores such as Target or online at Rubbermaid.  I really think this a worthwhile product and have always found Rubbermaid to be a company that stands by their products.  Personally whenever I have had a problem with a Rubbermaid product, this company has replaced or fixed my product for free. 

Rubbermaid provided me with LunchBlox to review, but the opinions expressed are my own and not influenced by this program.

No comments:

Post a Comment