About a month ago, I was given the chance to participate in a webinar about some of Kashi's new products. One of which is the Kashi Soft Baked Squares Here are some great product facts provided by Kashi about this new product.
• With Kashi’s Soft-Baked Squares, there’s more than meets the eye: They’re
made with surprising, nutritious ingredients like sweet potatoes and black
• Kashi’s Soft-Baked Squares are a win-win for moms and kids. You’ll
appreciate the positive nutrition, like seven whole grains, fiber and protein,
while your kids will love the great taste.
• Kashi’s Chocolate Soft-Baked Squares are a tasty and nutritious twist on a
favorite soft-baked chocolate-y snack with 4g of fiber*, 10g of whole grains,
and only 160 calories per square.
• Kashi foods feature a signature combination of seven whole grains and are
natural, minimally processed, and free of highly refined sugars, artificial
additives, and preservatives.
• Find family-friendly recipes, articles and learn more about Kashi’s kid-friendly
foods at kashi.com/family or the Kashi Sampling Center at greenmomsmeet.
over on their site and don't forget to like them on Facebook for great offers and information. Now it is your chance to win!
Kashi Prize Pack Giveaway
Courtesy of Kashi and Moms Meet, one lucky reader will receive a Kashi Prize Pack including a Kashi lunch tote, plus two vouchers for free Kashi products. To enter the giveaway, please use the Rafflecopter form below.
I received this product for free from the sponsor
of the Moms MeetSM program, May Media Group LLC, who received it
directly from the manufacturer. As a Moms MeetSM blogger, I agreed
to use this product and post my opinion on my blog. My opinions do
not necessarily reflect the opinions of May Media Group LLC or the
manufacturer of the product.
a Rafflecopter giveaway