Friday, September 23, 2011

Awkward Makes me Feel Like A Golden Girl

Just finished watching my new favorite guilty pleasure TV show, Awkward. Certainly not the kind of show I can even think of having on in the background with kids around, at least not the talking kid. In true MTV style they give me about 10 minutes of show and 20 minutes of commercial, thankful for the DVR. I am so hooked though and with only one episode left, they have me thirsting for more!
So what is it about watching these teen dramas that gets me. I could say it is nostalgia, but in no way did my teen years reflect these kids' lives. I drove a VW not a Cadillac. I will not ever be DTRing( defining the relationship) or using the word skitch in the near future, or at least I hope not. I think I am closer to the stage in life where I sit out on my linae, but hey for a few minutes a week I can feel a little young.

No comments:

Post a Comment