Tuesday, October 18, 2011

Wrinkles Be Gone




So a new treat about turning 35 is the inevitable appearance of more wrinkles. My friend was telling me about an experience she had at a department store make up counter recently. In discussion about her beauty regiment the sales person gasped in horror by the fact that she is NOT using any wrinkle cream! At 35 you should have been using it for years the woman responded. Well guess what I don't use any either! That picture was taken on my 30th birthday 5 years ago before the little darlings came into my life, which also means I was coming off a really restful and work free summer. Okay back to reality and now here I am pretty exhausted most days and 35.




So when BzzAgent sent me an invitation to try Dr. Lewinn by Kinerase wrinkle and eye cream, I was like bring it! It arrived yesterday with 5 coupon and sample packs for me to give to friends, if you want to try it let me know! I won't handle them out to just anyone for fear of wrinkle back lash. BzzAgent provided me with two different products to try out. One is an eye cream and the other a wrinkle repair cream. I love that the wrinkle repair cream has SPF 30 in it, but spreads and rubs in evenly without excess oil. I also like that there is not a heavy scent so I can happily wear it without getting a headache. So thanks to Dr. Lewinn and BzzAgent, I may just get younger before your eyes! If not then I am okay with that too, because part of life is getting older and hey I earned every wrinkle on my face!

Thank you to BzzAgent for providing me with this free sample. If you would like to try out Dr. Lewinn products they are sold in Walgreens.

No comments:

Post a Comment