Thursday, February 2, 2012

All that Remains is the Crib


My Two Big Kids


The baby phase around here has been hanging by a thread for months. Cecily was never interested in being a baby which is fine by me. The high chair was put away shortly after her first birthday, bottles were gone before that and now she is only really in need of a diaper when she is sleeping. There is just thing that remains and that is the crib. I have no idea how I have managed to not find her catapulting her little self out of that thing then springing into my room. Last week at a birthday party I watched her heave herself out of a deep ball pit very easily then jump back in to repeat the pattern. So she remains capable yet not trying it. For now I am thankful to have that little piece of baby still in her, because this toddler stuff though awesome is exhausting!

No comments:

Post a Comment