Friday, September 2, 2011

Turning 35....

Would you change things about the life you have lived? Wish for a do over, cancel out those mistakes? You know the ones you made in your teens and even twenties. If you could do it all again, would you keep things the same or change things.... Erase the hurt, the disappointments, the humiliation we all experience in life.
If I could do it again, I would keep it the same. Sure I made huge mistakes along the way, but here I am and there is not a better place for me to be. A road filled with bumps led me here, but the feelings that I have experienced are what makes life so rich and worth living. Sunday I turn 35, I have learned a lot and grown a lot. There is still so much for me to experience in life and for that I thank God.

No comments:

Post a Comment