Activities to try:
- Move water using a turkey baster.
- Use tweezers to eat a snack. We have done mini marshmallows which are soft and easier to pick up. This day we did chocolate chips which were harder. Cecily used large tongs, while Cole used traditional tweezers.
- Use a spoon and funnel to move flour or sand into a large balloon. At Halloween we made white ghosts.
- Use a spray bottle to help clean around the house. I also use the Rubbermaid Reveal Mop which has a spray trigger.
- Do wheelbarrow walks getting something from one side of the room to the other. Start by holding at the waist and as your child progresses move towards their feet. Crab walk is another great one.
- Use bathtub crayons to have your chil raw on vertical surfaces.
- Tape a paper to the bottom of a child's sized table and let them play Michelangelo.
- Play keep up the balloon in the house on a cold day.
- Use Therapy Putty. You can have children hide coins an find them. Have them create a birthday cake and put in real candles then have them remove the candles using one had.
- Cut, draw, and paint!
Want to buy some supplies or tools that help Here is a list of some things we have used.