Wednesday, October 16, 2013

Learning Resources 20% off and Free Shipping

I love mixing in some educational gifts for my children during the holidays.  Learning Resources has long been my favorite company for really cool tools for in the classroom and at home now too. I am also going to buy something for my child's classroom as a holiday gift to go along with the personal gift we will give.
They rarely offer great sales and so when they do it is the time to buy!  Last year I think there was one sale where some items were 40% off, but today they offering 20% off everything as well as free shipping.
Just enter Sale20 at check out. 
One of my favorites is Snap it Up, which is a great quick Math card game that increases your child's ability to learn their facts quickly. 
I think I might need a new teaching clock....

No comments:

Post a Comment